Halloween Mystery Dinner Kit ( Printable Menus, Recipes, & Directions)
Everything you need to host a Halloween Mystery/Mixed Up Dinner.
Severed toes, bones, and fried bat wings. That’s what someone may choose for Course 1.
With 12 different “mystery” Halloween food ideas, your dinner guests will select 4 menu items for each course, not knowing what they’ll get. They may get dessert first, with no utensil to eat it or may end up with all the drink and appetizer at the end.
This Halloween dinner is a fun family activity or great for a party.
- 9 page PDF, instant digital download
- Includes 2 different printable menu options- print as many copies as you need
- Kid-friendly menu ideas
- Printable shopping list so you know exactly what you need to get
- Step-by-step instructions on how to host a mixed-up dinner, food labels to stay organized
- Halloween game ideas
- Family-friendly recipes to use or store-bought version ideas
Be sure to tag @sofestive on social media so we can see how you use this fun Halloween party pack!