Valentine's Day Challenge- 14 Days of Love
It's easy to do a 14 Days of Love Valentine's Day challenge with these printables!
Heart cards include service ideas plus blank cards to come up with your own.
- Instant digital download
- Blank cards
- Valentines service ideas
HOW TO USE:
- Gather as a family to decide on one simple act of love to do each day. You can grab the printable cards with tons of ideas at the end of the post or fill out the blank cards with your own ideas.
- Display your 14 cards in a place that you'll see it every day. Post them on the fridge, a bulletin board, mantle, or anywhere else you'll be reminded them.
- Challenge each family member to participate in that act of love. In the evening, you can discuss your experiences with this challenge as a family!
- Doing all 14 Days of Love is a great goal to shoot for, but even 7 days of love is great! Or make it a 12 days of Valentines. No act of love is wasted!
- For personal use only.
- Files should not be altered.